We currently have no vacancies in Chambers.
However, you are welcome to register an expression of interest to be notified should a room become available.
- Gibbs Chambers consists of 10 rooms of varying size, each with monthly tenancy of indefinite duration.
- Rooms are unfurnished with built-in shelving.
- Large windows.
- In-room laser printers in addition to large volume shared printer/copier/scanner (at cost of per page printing/copying).
- Phone handset available at cost (should you choose to connect to in-house phone system, or simply arrange separately/use your own).
- Space available in admin/reception for your own support staff (if required).
- Quay Central is an easy walk to courts.
- Friendly cafe located on ground floor.
- Three permanent and two visiting QCs on the floor.
- Building bicycle parking and end of trip facilities.
- Separate car/motorcycle parking tenancy may be available.
- FLOOR FEES ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
- cabled internet;
- wifi (for members and clients);
- page on Chambers website;
- in-house printer setup & maintenance;
- business hours electricity;
- mail collection and posting.
Lister Harrison QC Harrison@gibbschambers.com
Peter Bickford Bickford@gibbschambers.com