Thank you for your interest.
There are no current availabilities. Should you wish to lodge your interest in any future availabilities, please contact Chambers as per the below Enquiries section:
- Gibbs Chambers consists of 10 rooms of varying size, each with monthly tenancy of indefinite duration.
- Rooms are unfurnished with built-in shelving.
- Large windows.
- In-room laser printers in addition to large volume shared printer/copier/scanner (at cost of per page printing/copying).
- Phone handset available at cost (should you choose to connect to in-house phone system, or simply arrange separately/use your own).
- Space available in admin/reception for your own support staff (if required).
- Quay Central is an easy walk to courts.
- Friendly cafe located on ground floor.
- Three permanent and three visiting QCs on the floor.
- Building bicycle parking and end of trip facilities.
- Separate car/motorcycle parking tenancy may be available.
- FLOOR FEES ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
- rent & building outgoings;
- general floor management;
- cabled internet;
- wifi (for members and clients);
- page on Chambers website;
- in-house printer setup & maintenance;
- business hours air-conditioning (fee for a/h);
- tea & coffee making facilities;
- mail collection.
Lister Harrison QC Harrison@gibbschambers.com
Peter Bickford Bickford@gibbschambers.com